We are looking for a PLRD-licenced Security Officer (SO) and SSOs with a strong work-ethic, and who is reliable and dependable, to diligently carry out the general functions of a Security Officer in Singapore.
In lieu of Detec's operational philosophy, the position of Security Officer requires personnel to also be adaptable to the specific requirements and challenges presented at their respective deployment sites.
The general responsibilities of a Security Officer (SO) / and SSOs include:
- Ensure premises are adequately and professionally safeguarded at all times
- Perform patrolling and clocking duties as and when required
- Conducting hand-over and take-over duty when reporting in/out
- Facilitate evacuation/crowd control duties during emergencies
- Comply with all provisions of the Private Security Industry (PSI) Act
- Safeguard and maintain any security-related equipment entrusted to them
- Diligently updating the Occurrence Book/Key Movement Book/Visitor Book
- Accurately updating Incident Report forms and Fault Books
- Any other security officer-related duty or function not listed here that may arise
Minimally, applicants must have / be able to:
- Passed the basic licencing courses for Security Officer
- Possess a valid PLRD licence
- Have a basic proficiency in English language (Spoken & Written)
- Be physically fit to conduct patrol & clocking duties (depending on deployment)
- Be mentally fit to carry out the basic functions of a Security Officer
Apart from mandatory MOM benefits, Detec Security currently has several employee benefit initiatives in place, from site allowances to basic pay above PWM guidelines and even employee recommendation bonuses and long-service awards etc. Additionally, employees who perform well and are commended by clients are eligible for cash-commendation awards*, and employees who work on festive seasons are also eligible for festive ang-pows*. This list is not exhaustive.
For the full list of updated benefits, please do contact us to find out more.
*subject to terms and conditions
For more information, please contact +65 6348 6940, or send an email to email@example.com
Prior experience is not mandatory, but valued significantly.
No minimum education level is required.